Distance Sampling Workshops
Here you can find content for distance sampling workshops including slides, exercises and other materials.
Online distance sampling introductory workshop: videos and materials available free.
Information about up-coming workshops to be given in St Andrews in August 2020.
- Introduction to R for Distance Sampling: 17-18 August (1.5 days)
- Introduction to Distance Sampling: 18-21 August (3.5 days)
- Advanced Distance Sampling 24-28 August (5 days)
- Distance Sampling Workshops: given in St Andrews 19th to 30th August 2019.
- Intermediate-level Distance Sampling Workshop: given in St Andrews, 26th to 31st August 2018.
- Intermediate-level Distance Sampling Workshop: given in St Andrews, 31st July to 4th August 2017.
- Spatial models for distance sampling data using R and ArcGIS: given at Duke by David L Miller and Jason Roberts 27-30 October 2015.